

Just because I am a 40 year old, with four kids and a pretty busy life- running car pools, cleaning toilets regularly.. doing loads of laundry and alot of homework - doesn't mean I can't do something totally cool!!! Like going to see an up and coming Vocal ARtist play at Sundance FF. Which is what I did yesterday!! It was so fun!! A friend of mine, found some music by a girl named Jessie Baylin online and has become a big fan of her music - so we went and saw her play!! The performance was great and I really loved her too!! Her band was amazing and I can't believe her voice, it is so greaat!! SHe was so cute and nice and after they were done, she came to talk to us because she noticed my friend mouthing alot of the lyrics during the show. WE even got a hug and she hung out talking for a while. Anyway, she was so nice, and so talented I just wanted to plug her music.
She has an album coming out soon, but has one song on itunes , but most of her music is on :
Check it out!!!
Finally, the best part of the day was telling my kids about the cool thing I did while they were at school that day!!!! And we had fun listening to Jessie Baylin music around the house last night!!