
If it wasn't for my friends... I would be in bed all week commiserating about turning the big 40!!! Seriously, I really thought the Notorious B, was being a lit - tle dramatic when he turned forty a few months ago.
Then it happened to me. Suddenly the character in my face turned into saggy - wrinkly and yuck. I am sure it is all in my head - but geez!!! It feels really weird!!! Anyway, a giant thank you to all of my fabulous friends and to my family for seriously drenching me me with love and fun and celebration!!!!! Thanks for all the (40)balloons to brighten my day and the tennis workout, lunch date, gifts and party!!!!!! Wow!! I am so lucky!!!
So, before all that - this week. It seriously felt like just as my plant was going into dormancy and so was I... you would never know that I ran a half marathon just about 60 days ago.... I haven't run in about two weeks!!! I don't know what it is, but I can't run in the cold dark mornings. The change of season --- I just can't. And I can't run on a treadmill either. So I am trying to play tennis a few times a week. At least that is fun --but the early mornings getting into a cold car are the worst. I must have an automatic internal device that shuts down just about this time of year. And then re-starts again in the Spring. Or maybe that is just one of those things I need to put on my life list, of what I want to overcome before I die. Being cold.
Lets see... I haven't put anything on here in a while. Not that there is tons in my life to discuss. AT first I thought I could just rattle off all my daily thoughts, but then I was worried about crazy people reading everything and then coming after me. Then I thought maybe my life is just boring.... well it kind of is. But it is really just chaotic and I couldn't figure out how to have time to put stuff on. Especially when it would take 20 min. for the new video clip option to work.
So I am keeping this as kind of a personal thought blog as it correlates to my plant, and I think I will start a private blog of our family that will be invite only.
Now it sounds like I am just complaining. Well I am, just feeling that way today I guess.
I am however wanting to list some of my favorite things that I cannot live without today.. so here is my ode to the drug store and Walmart.
Thank you for :
Loreal Voluminous waterproof mascara...
Shave Secret for people like me who have to shave their legs twice a day and have sensitive skin
Biore - pore unclogging scrub w/ Sal Acid -- for unclogging my huge pores and for smelling so good --
Clear Eyes -Eye drops
Johnson's *soft lotion- 24 Hour Moisturizer (pink)
Garnier Smooting Milk -strong
Swedish fish...
and of course, Diet Coke - milk duds and Midol...
I wish I could get advertising money for all those plugs!!!
Good Movies to watch
Although I do not usually recommend others to see R movies that I may go to once in a while, I really liked American Gangster. But it was pretty raw.
Also, we loved watching the old Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde with Ingrid Bergman -- for our Family Halloween movie this year. It was pretty good.
I did not get a chance to go to This is the Place Heritage Park this year, but I heard from my kids that it was great.
Halloween was a blast this year!!!
Well, I just want to plug the Notorious B's new sports blog. Unfortunately it will reveal all that I have tried to suppress in him over the years, socially. Now he has been unleashed. He is very opinionated and is revelling in having a voice with no wife- like editing. He is a great sports writer though - he just says whatever. So beware. Topics may not be suitable to kids. However, he won't be swearing.
http://www.sports-slop.blogspot.com/
Lets see... I haven't put anything on here in a while. Not that there is tons in my life to discuss. AT first I thought I could just rattle off all my daily thoughts, but then I was worried about crazy people reading everything and then coming after me. Then I thought maybe my life is just boring.... well it kind of is. But it is really just chaotic and I couldn't figure out how to have time to put stuff on. Especially when it would take 20 min. for the new video clip option to work.
So I am keeping this as kind of a personal thought blog as it correlates to my plant, and I think I will start a private blog of our family that will be invite only.
Now it sounds like I am just complaining. Well I am, just feeling that way today I guess.
I am however wanting to list some of my favorite things that I cannot live without today.. so here is my ode to the drug store and Walmart.
Thank you for :
Loreal Voluminous waterproof mascara...
Shave Secret for people like me who have to shave their legs twice a day and have sensitive skin
Biore - pore unclogging scrub w/ Sal Acid -- for unclogging my huge pores and for smelling so good --
Clear Eyes -Eye drops
Johnson's *soft lotion- 24 Hour Moisturizer (pink)
Garnier Smooting Milk -strong
Swedish fish...
and of course, Diet Coke - milk duds and Midol...
I wish I could get advertising money for all those plugs!!!
Good Movies to watch
Although I do not usually recommend others to see R movies that I may go to once in a while, I really liked American Gangster. But it was pretty raw.
Also, we loved watching the old Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde with Ingrid Bergman -- for our Family Halloween movie this year. It was pretty good.
I did not get a chance to go to This is the Place Heritage Park this year, but I heard from my kids that it was great.
Halloween was a blast this year!!!
Well, I just want to plug the Notorious B's new sports blog. Unfortunately it will reveal all that I have tried to suppress in him over the years, socially. Now he has been unleashed. He is very opinionated and is revelling in having a voice with no wife- like editing. He is a great sports writer though - he just says whatever. So beware. Topics may not be suitable to kids. However, he won't be swearing.
http://www.sports-slop.blogspot.com/