
Procrastinating is what I do best. I am pretty sure it is because I have a hard time letting go of things as they are...... when you take action to do things, life changes. Right now I have not wanted my life to change. I have had such a great summer with my kids, and writing about it made it seem so final and so I was holding on to it and procrastinating the inevitable.
Summer is over... and I my youngest child was released to the world of first grade yesterday. I love this picture of her with wings.....she is changing into such a big girl and has transformed into such an eager and independant little fairy. She flits from thing to thing as if she has no fear and seems so confident in her young wings.
And now, my days will be forever changed....I feel like I just lost an important part of my job or purpose.... no one here to need me every second. All of my kids, off to school all day. Many of my friends have said that I must be excited..to have more free time. I'm sure that's not what I feel .... anxious is more like it. Letting go means I have to change.
Now I need to go dig out my wings, dust them off, fluff them up and find some new ways to use my new daily freedoms.