Friday, September 21, 2007

This is not My Flower . . . .


I think I am my Hydrangea Plant..... when I am doing well it is doing well.... I notice that when I am taking care of me and those around me the way I should be, it looks great. However; I have not been super consistent with making absolutely sure it was watered properely, and with the hot summer...it was often wilted by the time I went out to check. So my flower has had a summer full of ups and downs. Ashamed, I neglected to post too much about it's struggles..... but I will be posting the result of it's resiliency . After almost all of the leaves dried up and shriveled away, it started all new buds and has grown new life. Yea!! I almost gave up!!! And as a friend reminded me, I think I need to add some new soil to it's roots. I hope it will blossom next spring, and I can't wait to see what color the soil brings out!!