My kids are really excited about this blog.. they also think I may kill my Hyrdrangea plant. So we shall see. Anyway, we have so much family out of the state that it will give them a little peek into our lives. Also, my husband is a great sports fan and will be blogging sports on a link I will have up shortly. The only thing I can note about the Hydrangea plant is that I think I picked a really good location... and it seems to be fine. I just watered it.
I have posted pictures of my kids, who I adore!!!!! They are so amazing, talented and funny!!! You will see.. they have big plans to post video clips and "random" stuff. Be prepared to be amazed.. you may see magic tricks and rapping and wild dance moves. As well as jokes, sports commentaries and artwork...
On a typical day at our house in the summer we are up pretty early, I run about 5:30 a.m. and then by 7:00 a.m. we get kids off to swim team at a local sports club we belong to. Brent takes them on his way to work. Then we send them off to dance, tennis, golf ,drama or whatever camp/class is that week. By the afternoon we are swimming at our Sports Club..... then we come home clean up and the kids just play with nieghbor friends etc...
Barely enough time for me to keep up on the house, but it all seems to work out and we are really enjoying this summer. It is fun to have so much daylight especially after dad gets home. Feels like we have so much more time together.
Right now, we are planning our traditional vacation to a beach house in Baja, Mexico... and some SoCal fun!!!! Can't wait...